Obtain your certificate
You will receive an email 4-6 weeks post meeting with instructions on how to claim your credits.
The email for the 2019 meeting has gone out. If you have not received this, please follow the directions below to obtain your certificate.
- Go to the ACSM website and click the LOG IN button log to access your ACSM account (upper right corner of the page).
- Use the login/username and password you created**
- Once, logged in, click PROFILE in the upper right corner of the page, under your name.
- Click on Meeting Credit Verification tab.
- If you did not attend the full offering and need to adjust the amount of credits you will receive click the edit link on the applicable row in the first section (Email My Certificates) and make your changes.
- Now you can view and print a copy of your CEC certificate or you can email yourself a copy.
**If you have not previously created your own unique login:
Your username will be the first three letters of your last name followed by your ACSM ID number
Your password will be the same as your username: the first three letters of your last name followed by your ACSM ID number.
For questions regarding this process, please contact email@example.com.