Online Learning Opportunities
ACSM is proud to introduce our new Online Learning Platform! You can now easily get access to ACSM self-tests and CEC opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the convenience of your home or office. Instant notification of passing the course will allow you access to your CEC certificate! (No more waiting 4-6 weeks)
Do you have a question regarding ACSM online learning? Click here to see a list of FAQ. If you don't see an answer to your question, email email@example.com.
Top 5 tips for making online learning successful!
- Your ACSM username and password will not work on the new online learning platform. The first time you sign into the site, you will need to create a unique username and password.
- ACSM members get a $5 discount on designated ACSM self-tests! If you need the code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your ACSM member number.
- ACSM's Health and Fitness Journal self-tests are only accessible through an access code in each printed journal to access that test online. Enter the code in the coupon code box during checkout. (Each issue will have its own access code beginning with May/June 2012.)
- Alliance Members can enter both an access code for a ACSM's Health and Fitness Journal and a discount code in the coupon code box during checkout.
- Organize all of your CECs in one place through your account on the platform! You can manually enter any CEC that you have earned outside of your purchased ACSM courses by clicking on “My Courses” and then “My continuing education”. There is an option to add CECs manually. This will help keep all of your CECs located in one place for easy recertification!
For more information on course content or CECs, email our online learning support.
Questions on your CEC requirements for recertification, email our certification department.
Technical difficulties with the website including payment options, account information, etc. email IDEA's Inspired Service team.