Congratulations to our proud MARC students from Saint Francis University - the recipients of 2nd place at National ACSM College Bowl 2021!
Research Committee Applications:
The MARC Research Committee is seeking applications to serve on the committee for 2021-2023. Responsibilities of committee members include:
- Evaluate abstracts submitted for presentation at the MARC-ACSM Annual meeting.
- Evaluate abstracts submitted for a Research Award.
- Evaluate the MARC ACSM Early-Stage Investigator Awards Grant.
- Evaluate award presentations
- Attend committee meetings
Interested parties are asked to complete the application survey no later than Friday July 30th. For questions please contact Peter Hosick, Committee Chair, at email@example.com
Executive Board-Fall Elections:
The MARC Executive Board is seeking nominations for open positions on the MARC-ACSM Board. Self-nomination and/or nominations of others are welcome. The open positions for 2021 are:
All interested parties should email cover letter and CV along with any questions to: Dr. Melissa Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline to submit nominations is Wednesday June 30, 2021
- President-elect (3 year commitment)
- Vice President (2 year commitment).
- Member-at-Large (MAL) (2 positions available, 2 year commitment)
- Physician-at-Large (2 year commitment)
Request for ACSM Fellowship Mentors:
ACSM SHI-Women is seeking mentors within the regional chapter in order to assist the SHI Women in building its mentoring program. Click Women to Fellowship Program Pathway infographic PP5
for more information.