All applicants must meet the following criteria:
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Be a member of a racial or ethnic minority group that is underrepresented in the sciences by the NIH: American Indian or Alaska Native, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, and Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
- Be a citizen, citizen national or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be currently enrolled in a program in sports medicine, exercise science, epidemiology, or a related field.
- Be presenting at the SEACSM Meeting for which you are applying.
Your completed and signed application form will be evaluated for professional appearance. We will look for neatness, accuracy, and professional presentation.
- Two references must be provided: a) Letter of recommendation and b) Evaluation form must be completed by both references.
- A brief description (1000 words maximum) on how this award will help you and your future plans to contribute to ACSM and SEACSM.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- All materials must be emailed to Dr. Mike McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on January 29th, 2019. Here is the link to the application: LDTP_2019