Application deadline: March 16, 2020 | Noon (Eastern Time)
Electronic applications of the student’s accepted (and expanded) abstract must be submitted by email prior to the deadline.
Submit Your Application
You will receive notification on the status of your abstract submission by the first week of February 2020.
Application Submission Material
- Expanded Abstract: an expanded abstract of original research submitted and accepted to the ACSM Annual Meeting.
- The applicant must be the first author and the work should be the author’s own.
- The format must be expanded from the original ACSM abstract to two pages with title, authors and institutions clearly listed, all text in 12 pt. font with 1” margins.
- Subheadings of Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusions should be included.
- Must attach a PDF document to the email submission.
- Proof of student membership: this could be a screen shot of your ACSM membership profile or a copy of your membership payment receipt.
For all submissions, please put "World Congress on the Basic Science of Exercise in Regenerative Medicine Award:" in the subject header of application e-mails.
- Recipients will be notified by early May of the award status.
- Awardees are invited to be recognized during the World Congress on the Basic Science of Exercise in Regenerative Medicine reception on Thursday, May 28, at which time the check will be presented.