The International Student Award recognizes research of students from countries outside of the United States and provides complimentary registration to present their scholarly work during the 2021 ACSM Annual Meeting Virtual Experience.
Complimentary registration to the 2021 ACSM Annual Meeting Virtual Experience and recognition on the meeting platform.
- January 6, 2021 - Submit an abstract for presentation during the 2021 ACSM Annual Meeting Virtual Experience
- April 5, 2021 - Submit completed 2021 ACSM International Student Award application (including expanded abstract and completed "Supervisor/Department Confirmation" form)
Award requirements include:
- Applicants must be a student at the time of the 2021 ACSM Annual Meeting Virtual Experience and must not hold a completed doctoral degree of any type (Ph.D., Ed.D., M.D., DPH, etc.) at the time of application. Previous International Student Award winners are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be ACSM members in good standing.
- Applicants must have been accepted to present research during the 2021 ACSM Annual Meeting Virtual Experience. Applicants should be the first author of the accepted abstract and should plan to personally present the research via the format provided.
- Applicants may not be currently residing in the United States and/or citizens of the United States.
Completed applications are due April 5, 2021.
PDF Version: Download the 2021 ACSM International Student Award application in PDF format.
Word Version: Download the 2021 ACSM International Student Award application in Word format.