ACSM APPROVED PROVIDER COURSE – EVIDENCE FOR EXERCISE: Exercises for the prevention and management of neck and back pain
About the course:
This course includes content from an ACSM Approved Provider and corresponding online quizzes.
All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all videos, quizzes, and certificates (certificates awarded upon successful completion of the quizzes).
Available ACSM CECs 8.0
Learning objectives for the course - Exercises for the prevention and management of neck and back pain:
- Have the knowledge to effectively prescribe exercises for a variety of conditions
- Recognise patient conditions and characteristics that respond to these exercises
- Have the knowledge to observe and correct any technique errors
- Understand the evidence regarding these exercises
- Develop communication skills to convey appropriate information to the client
Purchase and earn CECs
Viewpoints presented in this course reflect opinions of the presenter and EVIDENCE FOR EXERCISE and do not reflect positions or policies of ACSM.
Earn More CECs Through Popular Courses
Dynamic Programming for Active Aging
ACSM Recertification | CEC Mega Bundles
Nutrition Spotlight | CEC Bundle