Earn 7.0 CECs with the ACSM Exercise Physiologist Certification Preparation Course
About the course:
Prepare for the ACSM-EP exam with this convenient, online course. Learn and study at your own pace with audio and PowerPoint presentations. The course includes access to 5 modules that cover:
- Module 1 – Pre-Activity Screening
- Module 2 – Fitness Assessments and Exercise Prescription
- 2a, Cardiorespiratory Fitness Assessments and Programming
- 2b, Muscular Strength and Endurance Assessments and Programming
- 2c, Body Composition and Weight Management
- 2d, Flexibility Assessments and Programming
- Module 3 – Exercise for Special Populations
- Module 4 – Behavior Change and Stress Management
- Module 5 – Leadership, Management, Marketing, and Legal Issues
This ACSM-EP exam prep course includes audio and PowerPoints, a corresponding online quiz, and a course evaluation. Course costs do not include the cost of the exam or study materials. Additional study will be required for achieving ACSM certification.
Available ACSM CECs 7.0
Learning Objectives for the ACSM Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP) Certification Preparation Course:
- Health and fitness assessments of healthy individuals and individuals with stable chronic health conditions.
- Exercise prescription and implementation for individuals and individuals with stable chronic health conditions.
- Exercise counseling and behavioral strategies as related to positive health and wellness outcomes.
- Risk management and professional responsibilities of an exercise physiologist.
Purchase and earn CECs
Earn More CECs Through Popular Courses
Autism Exercise Specialist | #2 Most Popular CEC Course
HIIT for Individuals with Down Syndrome | CEC Quiz