About Health and Well-being Coaching
Professional health and well-being coaches are expert facilitators of sustainable change in mindset and behaviors. Translating science and innovation into coaching practice, Wellcoaches teaches you how to use evidence-based coaching tools and processes designed to help others change, grow and thrive.
Become a Certified Health and Wellness Coach
You commit to attending our real-time, interactive, and experiential classes. We commit to building a competent and confident coach in you.
- You will have the ultimate study tool. The Coaching Psychology Manual underpins our training and is the textbook for our field (45,000 copies sold).
- You will be confident in using an evidence-based method. Check out our proven protocol in 22 published studies with 30,000 coaching clients – learn more.
- Be highly employable. Employers seek Wellcoaches Certification. Job Board
- Pass the National Board Exam. We have a 93.1% NBHWC exam pass rate by Certified Wellcoaches (1,000 strong)
- Everyone is welcome. Simplified prerequisites include those with an Associate Degree or 4000 hours of work experience.
- You determine your pace. You can become Wellcoaches Certified or National Board Eligible in 6 to 9 months. Accelerate by working on our Wellcoaches Habits e-course and Module 4 (National Certification Track) before live classes begin.
- It's affordable. Wellcoaches offers per module pricing and discounted tuition when bundled. Your only other cost is The Coaching Psychology Manual.
- More than 20 years as pioneering leaders,14,000+ Coaches, 50+ Countries