Respond to the needs of your patients. Current Sports Medicine Reports (CSMR)
, a monthly e-journal for clinician members, responds to your unique information needs by addressing one sports medicine topic in-depth in each issue. This is one of the most thorough reviews of current sports medicine literature you’ll find out there.
CSMR provides peer-reviewed case reports and section articles in the following topical areas:
- Head, Neck and Spine Conditions
- General Medical Conditions
- Abdominal and Chest Conditions
- Environmental Conditions
- Sideline and Event Management
- Training, Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Exercise is Medicine
- Nutrition and Ergogenic aids
- Extremity and Joint Conditions
- Sport-specific Illness and Injury
- Competitive Athletes
- Special Populations
Journal Impact Factor: 1.8
Check out Current Sports Medicine Reports on Facebook and Twitter!
Interested in learning more about the journal?
Paper of the Year
View the current and previous Paper of the Year selections and editorials covering the selected article.
CSMR Paper of the Year
ACSM Journals - Featured Articles
Get the scoop from the best - ACSM's Editors-in-Chief select featured articles for each new issue.
CSMR Featured Articles