Are you looking for accurate, unbiased and practical information on health and fitness?
If so, look no further than ACSM’s Health & Fitness Journal ®
. This bimonthly journal for members of ACSM's Alliance of Health and Fitness Professionals responds to the practical information needs of fitness instructors, personal trainers, exercise leaders, program directors and other front-line health and fitness professionals.
Each issue includes:
- Peer-reviewed feature articles.
- Practical and concise columns health and fitness professionals can put into immediate practice.
- Latest evidence-based exercise science and nutrition information.
- Current topics of interest for health, fitness and wellness industries.
- CEC opportunities.
- Information on ACSM certification workshops and ACSM Approved Providers.
Journal Impact Factor: 1.5
Check out ACSM's Health & Fitness Journal ® on Facebook and Twitter.
Interested in learning more about the journal?
Paper of the Year
View the current and previous Paper of the Year selections and editorials covering the selected articles.
HFJ Paper of the Year
ACSM Journals - Editor Picks
Get the scoop from the best - ACSM's Editors-in-Chief share their recommended reading each new issue.