ACSM’s Committee for Certification and Registry Boards and the Health Fitness Summit Program Committees are proud to announce the inaugural ACSM Certified Professional of the Year.
The ACSM Certified Professional of the Year is awarded to an outstanding ACSM Certified Professional to recognize their dedication and exceptional contributions towards enhancing the health and wellness of individuals in their community. All ACSM certified professionals are encouraged to apply for this prestigious award.
- Currently hold an ACSM certification in good standing
- Work at least 20 hours per week as an exercise professional
- Resume (up to three pages)
- Three brief statements that highlight your (1) professional contribution to the field, (2) wellness-related community service, and (3) investment in professional growth. Additional information about personal statements can be found on the application page.
- Two letters of references in support of your impact on the field or clients/patients/community.
- Complimentary 2021 ACSM International Health & Fitness Summit registration
- Acknowledgment on the ACSM website and in the ACSM's Health & Fitness Journal
- Complimentary 1-year ACSM Alliance Membership
- Beautiful glass award, award certificate and digital badge
- Press release sent to hundreds of media contacts
- Opportunity to serve as an ACSM media spokesperson
- And more…
The winner will be announced at the 2021 International Health Fitness Summit in Washington D.C.