ACSM Certified Professional of the Year
ACSM’s Committee for Certification and Registry Boards and the Health Fitness Summit Program Committees are proud to announce the inaugural ACSM Certified Professional of the Year.
The ACSM Certified Professional of the Year is awarded to an outstanding ACSM Certified Professional to recognize their dedication and exceptional contributions towards enhancing the health and wellness of individuals in their community. All ACSM certified professionals are encouraged to apply for this prestigious award.
- Currently hold an ACSM certification in good standing
- Work at least 20 hours per week as exercise professional
- Personal statement that summarizes your dedication to enhancing the well-being of others and commitment to educating your community about the importance of exercise for enhancing health across the lifespan. Response to 500 words or less.
- Two (2) letters of references
- ACSM press release
- $500 cash prize
- Complementary 2021 Health Fitness Summit conference registration
- And more…
The winner will be announced at the 2021 International Health Fitness Summit in Washington DC.