• Use standard health assessment tools and when available, school-based or private assessments, to develop the foundation of client's exercise program
• Develop exercise programs and demonstrate exercises by applying evidence-based teaching strategies for those with autism
• Lead and motivate individuals in both an individual and group setting
• Use various instructional strategies (e.g., visual supports, videos, technology) to promote physical activity
• Create a positive exercise experience and enhance social skills
• Communicate to autism parents, special educators, and other professionals the value of exercise for the autism community.
*Courses will expire on April 30,2020 at 11:59 p.m. Must be completed prior to this date.