ACSM's Annual Meeting includes the latest, innovative basic science, applied science and sports medicine developments and information. As a service to our members, several lectures and presentations are recorded each year and are shared here as a benefit.
In case you missed the 2018 conference, or if you would like to listen to the lectures again, the following are available to members whose dues are up to date:
- Joseph B. Wolffe Memorial Lecture, Anne McTiernan, FACSM, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. "Physical Activity for Cancer Prevention and Treatment: State of the Evidence".
D.B. Dill Historical Lecture, Abby C. King, FACSM, University of Maryland School of Medicine. "The History and Highlights of Physical Activity Behavior Change and Health Promotion"
- Paralympic Sports Medicine - Evolution of a Specialty, Nick Webborn, FACSM, British Paralympic Association
- 68 is the New 43: Rebellious Rise of the Senior Olympics, Pamela M. Peeke, FACSM, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Is it Time for heart Failure Patients to HIIT the Weights, Peter H. Brubaker, FACSM, Wake Forest University
- Seeking Gold: The Evolution of Nutrition Strategies for Creating a Champion, Dan Benardot, FACSM, Georgia State University
Videos accessible to ACSM members whose dues are up to date.