Cancellation policies vary by meeting/offering. Please refer to the registration form or your confirmation email for the policy for your specific meeting. If refunds are available for your meeting, refunds will not be issued to cancellations made after the designated cancellation deadline, after the course begins or for no-shows. MEMBER DUES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
For questions about cancellation policies, please contact ACSM Meetings Department.
GENERAL REGISTRATION POLICIES
- Reproductions or copying of data presented during the conference is strictly prohibited. This includes photography and capturing content via phone/video or any other devices.
- I agree to hold harmless the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), conference presenters, sponsors and staff, from any and all liability arising out of workouts or activity sessions at this event. This includes, but is not limited to: muscle strains, tears, pulls, broken bones and illness or loss to my person or property. I understand the risks involved in participation in interactive, strenuous activity and attest that I am in sound physical condition. Your submission of this form acknowledges acceptance of these terms.
- Please notify ACSM as soon as possible. if you need special accommodations as a result of a disability.
- The planners and sponsors of this event claim no liability for the acts of any suppliers to this meeting, nor for the safety of any attendee at or while in transit to this event. The planners and sponsors reserve the right to cancel this event without penalty. Attendees who purchase non-refundable airline tickets, do so at their own risk. The total amount of any liability of the planners and sponsors will be limited to a refund of the registration fee. Your submission of this form acknowledges acceptance of these terms.
- Image/Likeness/Voice Release: I understand and agree that, as a result of participating in ACSM's events, my image, likeness or voice may be recorded by photography, video or other medium. I hereby grant irrevocable and unrestricted permission to ACSM and its representatives or assignees to use my image, likeness or performance in any medium and for any purpose. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve such use or materials. Your submission of this form acknowledges acceptance of these terms.
- Non-Discrimination Policy: ACSM's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination against any speakers and/or attendees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veterans and marital status, sexual orientation or any other factor prohibited by law.
- Grievance Policy: As a membership organization, it is vital that we be responsive and sensitive to all of our constituents. Communication of any grievance is reported to the Meetings Department Director for resolution.