View Video Message Here
The 2020 SWACSM annual conference will be held virtually on the Symposium by ForagerOne platform. Content will be made available for FREE starting October 28th, 2020 and will remain available until November 28th, 2020. Abstract submission information can be found here.
Conference website (available starting October 28th, 2020 at 8am PDT): https://symposium.foragerone.com/swacsm
Conference highlights include:
1) Poster session
2) Symposium presentations in pre-recorded video format
3) Three live Zoom Q and A Sessions on Friday, October 30th*
- 12:00-12:30pm: Undergraduate Student Research Award Competition
- 1:00-1:30pm: Graduate Student Research Award Competition
- 4:00-5:00pm: Health and Performance Q and A Panel
For a list of panel participants, please see the program preview posted on the meeting page. Research award finalists will be announced prior to the conference.
CECs will be awarded upon request according to ACSM policy (1.0 CEC for each hour of unopposed, educational content viewed on the site). Please submit CEC requests to SWACSM Executive Director Jack Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) after the conference website has closed.