The Northland Chapter is continually seeking candidates to run for election to the NLACSM Executive Committee. Eligibility to run for office requires a candidate must be a member of both
the American College of Sports Medicine and the Northland Regional Chapter.
State and At-Large Representatives
- Odd numbered years
- North Dakota State Representative (2 year term)
- Nebraska State Representative (2 year term)
- Even numbered years
- Minnesota State Representative (2 year term)
- South Dakota State Representative (2 year term)
- At-Large Representative (2 year term)
Student Research and Activities Director
- 3 year term, limited to two consecutive term limits
Representative to ACSM's National Student Affairs Committee
- Term is 2 consecutive annual ACSM meetings
- The student (undergraduate or graduate) must be enrolled at least half time at the time of election and can fulfill an elected term after graduation
- National and Northland regional ACSM memberships are required
- 3 year term, beginning January 1, 20XX, in which the candidate will serve one year as President-Elect, President, and Past President, respectively.
- Previous NLACSM Executive Committee experience preferred
If you are interested in running for election/re-election, please contact the chapter office via email at email@example.com
to declare your candidacy by 11:59pm Monday, November 15, 20XX.
We kindly ask that you please submit
A brief bio sketch (250 words or less)
A head shot to be displayed on the online ballot