Did you know that ACSM is a member of the Coalition for the Registration of Exercise Professionals® (CREP®). CREP is committed to advancing exercise professions and earning registered exercise professionals recognition for distinct roles in the medical, health, fitness and sports performance fields. ACSM automatically registers all ACSM NCCA-accredited certificants (i.e., ACSM-CPT, ACSM-EP, ACSM-CEP) with the United States Registry of Exercise Professionals (USREPS). USREPS professionals are eligible for additional benefits!
Here are some of the ways that you are already benefiting from ACSM’s participation in CREP:
- Recognition for having met the highest standard of certification within your chosen exercise profession
- Opportunity for international portability*
- Distinct identification by employers and consumers in the US registry
- Industry support of your credential and your professional capabilities
- Promotion of your role and value in the health industry and with allied organizations
- Opportunity to grow as a professional and reach higher industry achievement
*Portability may be subject to specific country requirements.
To stay informed on all that CREP is doing for you and the industry
please join the email list here.
View More ACSM Certified News
Personal Trainers, Fitness Professionals and the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
ACSM Announces Strategic Partnership with USA Weightlifting
New: Faster ACSM Credentials