ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review
The field of sports medicine is evolving, accelerated by emerging technologies and changing health care policies. To stay up to speed and ace the Boards, you need a resource that moves at your pace. ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review covers general considerations in sports medicine, evaluation of the injured athlete, special populations, and everything in between.
This review addresses all areas of the sports medicine subspecialty board examination—with coverage that spans the full spectrum of sports medicine, from medical to skeletal conditions related to the athlete. The editors and authors include orthopedic surgeons, family physicians, pediatricians, internal medicine specialists, physiatrists, certified athletic trainers, physical therapists, psychologists, nutritionists, exercise physiologists and more, ensuring that you’ll benefit from the broad spectrum of expertise embraced by the specialty.
The text includes
- Seven convenient sections address general considerations, evaluation of the injured athlete, medical problems, musculoskeletal problems, principles of rehabilitation, sports-specific populations, and special populations.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all topic areas featured on sports medicine subspecialty board exams.
- Easy-access bulleted format makes essential facts simple to locate and recall.
- Tables, figures, and algorithms make complex ideas easy to grasp and retain.
- An online companion resource includes nearly 1,000 board-style practice questions with rationale for correct and incorrect responses—a great way to test your knowledge and improve your exam performance!
Purchase ACSM's Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Review here.